An operation consists of stages — the stages that a document or task must go through. For example, approval of the implementation or approval of the advance report with the director. For each stage, be sure to specify the name and performer. After that, the due date, conditions for the start and end of the stage.
- Go to the section where you will configure the operation and click .
- Open a ready-made operation or create a new one. To edit a standard operation, click «Edit».
- Click the
- If you are adding a business process stage in the «Documents» section, select the stage type:
- «Internal stage» — intermediate, without transfer to the counterparty. For example, a lawyer checks the contract before sending it to the director for signature;
- «Sending a response to the counterparty» (incoming) — for processing the received documentation. For example, an accountant verifies and signs a reconciliation report, then sends it to the counterparty;
- «Send document» (outgoing) to send to the counterparty after the stage is completed. For example, an accountant issues an invoice, and a manager sends it to the counterparty. At this stage, you can choose which response you want to receive: confirmation and/or approval of the document;
By default, stages are created with the «Internal» type.
- Enter the name of the stage — no more than two words. For example, «Execution», «Verification». It will be displayed in the «Tasks on me» section of the stage performer, as well as in the event feed.
- Choose a performer from the suggested options.
- Click .
Result: the workflow stage has been created. To set its working conditions, configure additional parameters.