SBIS SAPPER COMPONENTS
This software component is meant to integrate SAP ERP system and SBIS. SBIS SAPPER has a modular architecture that allows easy integration into existing business processes. SBIS SAPPER is offered with several transport requests. Each transport request contains a same-name ABAP package.
A list of ABAP packages in order of import:
Package /SBIS/CORE — рrovides common objects used by other specialized packages
- /SBIS/MATERIALS — table of nomenclatures mapping with customer materials.
- /SBIS/SETTINGS — SBIS SAPPER settings.
- /SBIS/STATUS — document status reference book.
- /SBIS/STATUS_DOC — document statuses.
- /SBIS/U_SETTINGS — SBIS SAPPER user settings.
- /SBIS/XSLT — reference book and XSLT binary data.
- /SBIS/CL_ASYNC_PROCESSING — contains methods for multi-thread processing.
- /SBIS/CL_CORE — contains auxiliary utility methods and data processing wrappers.
- /SBIS/CL_CREATE_SAP_DOCUMENTS — contains methods for SAP document creation and nomenclatures comparising.
- /SBIS/CL_EXCHANGE_FILE — contains methods for document exchange via directory.
- /SBIS/CL_EXCHANGE_SDK — contains methods for document share via SBIS SDK.
- /SBIS/CL_MAPPING — fields mapping of SAP document and SBIS document.
- /SBIS/CL_SAP_DATA — contains methods for data retrieve from SAP.
- /SBIS/CX_CORE — exception processing.
- /SBIS/IF_EXCHANGE — interface for the technical implementation of document exchange with SBIS.
- /SBIS/IF_SAP_DATA — interface for data retrieve from SAP.
- /SBIS/MIGO_DIALOG — wrapper program for MIGO transaction.
- /SBIS/TEST_GET_ATTACHMENT — test program to receive attachments from SBIS.
- /SBIS/TEST_GET_LIST_PACKET — test program to recieve a list of documents from SBIS.
- /SBIS/TEST_GET_PACKET — test program to receive package from SBIS.
- /SBIS/TEST_SDK — SBIS SDK testing program.
- /SBIS/TEST_SEND_PACKET — SBIS package sending test program.
- /SBIS/UPDATE_SETTINGS — SBIS SAPPER settings upload program.
- /SBIS/UPDATE_STATUS — document status directory upload program.
- /SBIS/UPDATE_XSLT — XSLT upload program into XSLT reference book.
5. Function groups
- /SBIS/GF_ASYNC_PROCESSING — contains functional modules (FM) for multi-thread.
- /SBIS/GF_AUTH — contains FM and authorization screens via SBIS SDK.
- /SBIS/GF_CREATE_SAP_DOC — contains FM to create SAP documents and match items.
- /SBIS/GF_PRINT_PROG — contains FM to run print programs.
- /SBIS/GF_RFC — contains RFC browser work. Work with SBIS SAPPER settings and documents.
- /SBIS/GF_SBIS_SHLP2 — search tools.
- /SBIS/TAB_STATUS — auto generated FM to enter /SBIS/STATUS table data.
- /SBIS/MIGO_DIALOG — wrapper for MIGO transaction.
- /SBIS/DOC301 — conversation of a document into XML 3.01.
- /SBIS/DOC301_2 — conversation of a document into XML 3.01.
- /SBIS/DOC301_XML_TO_ABAP — receive data from XML 3.01.
- /SBIS/KONVERT_NATIVE — XML SBIS package receiving.
Package /SBIS/CORE_700 — contains objects specific for SAP ERP BASIS 7.00 version.
- /SBIS/CL_SAP_DATA_700 — contains methods to retrieve data from SAP.
- /SBIS/CL_SAP_DATA_700_LIKP — contains methods to retrieve data from SAP.
- /SBIS/CL_SAP_DATA_700_VBRK — contains methods to retrieve data from SAP.
Package /SBIS/CORE_740 — contains objects specific for Release from 7.40 SP05 or higher.
- /SBIS/CL_SAP_DATA_740 — contains methods to retrieve data from SAP.
- /SBIS/CL_SAP_EJOURNAL2 — contains methods to retrieve data from SAP.
Package /SBIS/GUI — а set of common screens and functions designed for interaction with user.
- /SBIS/CL_TREE — a set of methods to build and work with the list of documents.
- /SBIS/CL_TREE_ACCORDION — a set of methods to build a process menu.
- /SBIS/CL_TREE_API2_PACKET — build and work with a list of outgoing documents.
- /SBIS/CL_TREE_INBOX — build and work with a list of received documents.
- /SBIS/CL_TREE_OUTBOX — build and work with a list of sent documents.
- /SBIS/CL_TREE_RESPONSE — build and work with a list of notifications.
- /SBIS/CL_VIEW_INBOX_PACKET — a set of methods to work with received documents.
- /SBIS/CL_VIEW_OUTBOX_PACKET — a set of methods to work with sent documents.
- /SBIS/CL_VIEW_RESPONSE_PACKET — a set of methods to work with notifications.
- /SBIS/CL_VIEW_SAP_PACKET — a set of methods to work with outgoing documents.
- /SBIS/IF_TREE_API2_PACKET — interfaces to work with package list.
- /SBIS/IF_VIEW_PACKET — interfaces to work with package list.
- /SBIS/SAPPER — is a program for electronic document exchange with SBIS.
4. Function groups
- /SBIS/GF_FILTER — a set of screens and functions to work with document filter.
- /SBIS/GF_WINDOW — screens and functions to display the messages.
- /SBIS/SAPPER — transaction for electronic document exchange with SBIS.
Package /SBIS/EJOURNAL — this package is designed to work with Invoice Journal functionality of SAP Russian Add-On.
- /SBIS/STATUS_EJ — document status table.
- /SBIS/CL_J3RF_DIGINV_BADI_2 — BADI implementation for EJ.
- /SBIS/CL_J3RF_DIGINV_PROCESSOR — additional methods for class CL_J3RF_DIGINV_PROCESSOR.
- /SBIS/FILL_ID_DEBI — inserting client’s ID into EJ settings.
- /SBIS/FILL_ID_KRED — inserting vendor’s ID into EJ settings.
4. XSLT- transformations
- /SBIS/J_3RF_DI_DOCTYPE_01 — getting document type.
- /SBIS/J_3RF_ROSEU_UOU — clarification notice processing.
Package /SBIS/ARCHIVE_EJOURNAL — this package is designed to work with Invoice Journal functionality of SAP Russian Add-On.
- /SBIS/CL_ARCHIVE_EJOURNAL - saving data to invoice journal.
Package ZSBIS — it’s an auxiliary package
- ZSBIS — transaction for quick access to SBIS SAPPER.
It’s the object to ensure functionality of SBIS personal account (designed to generate standardized digital signature based on PKCS#7 format, display incoming documents/tasks notifications, manually upload operations, and unload documents). The object is installed on the user desktop. Integration with SAP system is performed via SAP NET Connector 3 that is a part of the core components of the product. Work with the system requires Windows XP SP3 and above, NET Framework 2.0 or NET Framework 4.0. NET Framework 4.0 client profile is not supported.
The object is to exchange data with API SBIS, and generate a standardized digital signature based on PKCS#7 format. The object is installed on user desktop. Integration with SAP system is performed via OLE2. To learn more about SBIS SDK.
It’s a Windows application to integrate SBIS with users’ information systems via directory. To learn more about, click SBIS Connect.