If you want to make a remote presentation, discuss a document with colleagues, or help a user solve a problem on their computer, enable a desktop demonstration. This feature is available when using Google Chrome.
How to enable a demonstration of the desktop
- Call a colleague or a counterparty via video link.
- When the connection is established, click — the conversation participant will see your desktop. Allow the other person access to manage your computer, if necessary.
- To end the desktop demo, click .
Please note: the desktop demo is available in all browsers except Microsoft Internet Explorer, Safari, Opera, and Microsoft Edge.
Demonstration of a desktop with sound
During a video call, you cannot only show your screen to your interlocutors, but also turn on, for example, a video clip with sound.
- In the demo settings window, check the box next to «Audio sharing» and click «Share».
- Before showing the video, click .
Please note: the demonstration of the desktop screen with system sounds is only available in the Google Chrome browser.
Drawing mode during a conversation
To mark key points during your presentation, use the drawing mode. Tap and click on the screen to display a red circle on the other person's desktop. Use different drawing modes: pencil , rectangular area selection or arrow .
If several participants have the screen display enabled during a video conference, you can draw on any screen.
Broadcast the desktop in high quality and select a monitor for the presentation
Users of Google Chrome and Mozilla Firefox can broadcast the desktop in high quality, as well as choose from which monitor to conduct a presentation.
Install the browser extension for the first demo. In the future, after clicking the button , you will be asked to select the monitor screen, and the demonstration will be performed in high quality by default.