Before working with Saby webinars, make sure that the system and hardware meet the technical requirements.
- Processor: the number of cores-from 2, the clock speed is not less than 2 GHz.
- RAM: at least 4 GB.
- The screen resolution is not lower than 1024x768 pixels.
The requirements are specified for situations when there is only one host on the air. If there are two or more of them, the requirements increase by two or more times, respectively.
- Internet connection speed: at least 2 Mbit/s.
When broadcasting from a camera:
- low resolution-450 Kbis/s;
- average — 780 Kbit/s;
- high-1500 Kbis/s;
When demonstrating the desktop:
- low resolution-650 Kbis/s;
- average resolution-1300 Kbit/s;
- high resolution-1900 Kbis/s;
- Windows 10;
- Windows 8 and 8.1;
- Windows 7;
- webcam with a resolution of at least 640*480 pixels (for the host);
- headphones or speakers;
- ports: TCP 80, UDP 30000-32000.