TECHNICAL REQUIREMENTS FOR SBIS CONNECT
Before installation of SBIS Connect, make sure your system meets the technical requirements.
Supported operating systems:
- Windows 10;
- Windows 8 and 8.1;
- Windows 7;
- Windows VISTA;
- Windows Server 2003 Service Pack 2 (SP2 + kb2868626) and higher;
- Windows XP with Service Pack 3 (SP3) and higher.
Supported crypto providers:
Recommended hardware requirements:
- Processor: 3 GHz, 4 cores;
- RAM: 4 GB;
- Hard Drive: 500 GB.
Recommended internet connection speed:
Access to the following addresses is allowed:
- online.sbis.ru (https-protocol, open port: 443);
- cdn.sbis.ru (https-protocol, ports: 80 and 443);
- update.sbis.ru (http-protocol, port: 80).
Installed programs and components:
- Windows Installer 3.1 or higher;
- Internet Explorer 8.0 or higher;
- Microsoft Visual C ++ 2010 Redistributable Package (x86) — required for operating systems earlier than Windows XP SP3;
- CryptoPro CSP — required for signing documents electronically;
- MSXML 6.0 (for Windows Vista and higher) and MSXML 4.0 (for Windows XP) — required for working with xml files.
- Office suite MS Office — required to work with xls files.