At certain stages of a business process, you may need to create or upload printing templates — for example, a contract or an invoice when working with sales. In Saby, you can also configure an automatic request for documents from a user at a certain stage. For example, a passport scan when applying for a job.
- Go to the section where you want to configure the operation and click .
- Create a new operation or open a ready-made one for editing.
- Open the «Documents and forms» section and click «request documents».
- Specify the document name.
- Tick the stage at which you want to add the document. Specify whether you require to attach the document.
- Define the requirements to the document: its format and encryption.
At this stage, the system will require you to upload a scan or create a document.
Restrict document attachment
Prohibit the user from attaching other documents: the use will be able to add only those that you configured in the operation. In the «Documents and templates» section, set «Other documents cannot be attached».